REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Summer 2022)
Online Registration Form Below
Early-bird fees – postmarked by June 1:
Church Server – $400 (plus $200 scholarship* from the parish)
Non-church servers – $550
Church Server – $500 (plus $200 scholarship* from the parish)
Non-church servers – $650
Who are church servers?
Church servers include deacons, altar servers, Sunday School teachers and choir members.
Does this fee cover all program expenses?
No. The fee covers only a fraction of the overall expenses. For church-servers, the Prelacy and the local church share the rest of the expenses; whereas for non-church servers, the Prelacy and the participant (not the local church) share the rest of the expenses.
What is a church server’s scholarship?
In accordance with the long established tradition, churches provide a $200 scholarship to the Armenian Prelacy per church server participant from their own parish. This scholarship is in addition to the participant’s registration fee.
If I am a church-server do I automatically receive the $200 scholarship?
No. The local church (Pastor and Board of Trustees) will decide to whom and how many $200 scholarships they want to give out. The pastor’s signature on the registration form signifies that a $200 scholarship will be granted.
Since non-church servers do not receive the $200 scholarship, why do they then pay only $100 more?
The Prelacy absorbs the other $100.
To register, fill out the registration form and return it with your payment. After receiving your registration, we will send you a confirmation letter and pertinent information.
- Space at the retreat center is limited to 65 people. Register early to reserve your place. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. All applications are subject for approval.
- Registration covers lodging, meals, instructions, seminar materials and activities.
- Activities include: swimming, volleyball and soccer at the retreat center, boating at the Marsh Creek, visiting historical sites, talent show, and much more.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the St. Mary of Providence Center.
All applications are subject for approval.
* Churches will provide a $200 scholarship to the Prelacy per church server participant from their own community. This scholarship is in addition to the participant’s registration fee.