REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Summer 2023)
Please note, due to venue limitations, the Datev Summer Program is capped at 40 participants. So RSVP ASAP to reserve your spot.
Online Registration Form Below
Early-bird fees – postmarked by June 1:
Church Server – $400 (plus $200 scholarship* from the parish)
Non-church servers – $550
Church Server – $500 (plus $200 scholarship* from the parish)
Non-church servers – $650
Who are church servers?
Church servers include deacons, altar servers, Sunday School teachers and choir members.
Does this fee cover all program expenses?
No. The fee covers only a fraction of the overall expenses. For church-servers, the Prelacy and the local church share the rest of the expenses; whereas for non-church servers, the Prelacy and the participant (not the local church) share the rest of the expenses.
What is a church server’s scholarship?
In accordance with the long established tradition, churches provide a $200 scholarship to the Armenian Prelacy per church server participant from their own parish. This scholarship is in addition to the participant’s registration fee.
If I am a church-server do I automatically receive the $200 scholarship?
No. The local church (Pastor and Board of Trustees) will decide to whom and how many $200 scholarships they want to give out. The pastor’s signature on the registration form signifies that a $200 scholarship will be granted.
Since non-church servers do not receive the $200 scholarship, why do they then pay only $100 more?
The Prelacy absorbs the other $100.
To register, fill out the registration form and return it with your payment. After receiving your registration, we will send you a confirmation letter and pertinent information.
- Space at the retreat center is limited to 65 people. Register early to reserve your place. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. All applications are subject for approval.
- Registration covers lodging, meals, instructions, seminar materials and activities.
- Activities include: swimming, volleyball and soccer at the retreat center, boating at the Marsh Creek, visiting historical sites, talent show, and much more.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the St. Mary of Providence Center.
All applications are subject for approval.
* Churches will provide a $200 scholarship to the Prelacy per church server participant from their own community. This scholarship is in addition to the participant’s registration fee.
If the Registration Form submission does not redirect to the Payment Portal click below:
Non Church Server – Church Server