Last Sunday, September 11, the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross (Khachverats) was celebrated at St. Illuminator’s Cathedral in New York. The Divine Liturgy was followed by the ceremony of Antasdan (the Blessing of the Four Corners of the World) and the blessing of the basil. Afterward, in Pashalian Hall, Rev. Fr. Mesrob Lakissian, Pastor, held a blessing of the madagh, which was dedicated to the 107th anniversary of the heroic battle of Mousa Dagh and the 83rd anniversary of the founding by the survivors of the city of Anjar, Lebanon. Anjar has been home for the displaced descendants of the Mousa Dagh Armenians since 1939. The proceeds of the madagh will be dedicated to the schools in Anjar.